DescriptionBuffy and the crew are back for another battle against evil. On this occasion (set as a 'missing episode' from the TV series' fifth season), the powerful vampire Kakistos and The First are ready for war, and the only ones standing in their way is Buffy the Vampire Slayer and her friends Willow (an at times powerful witch), Faith (a fellow Slayer), Spike (former evil vampire turned slightly good) and Xander (caught in the middle of his best friends work).
You get the chance to play as each character during the game as you slay vampires, solve puzzles and collect items along the way to prepare you for the final showdown. Various other characters from the show appear to help you out, while some are out to hurt you big time.
Multiplayer options are also included for up to 4 players. Go rabbit hunting in Bunny Catch; be the last person standing against wave after wave of vamps in Survival or battle for control of the arena in Domination.
- "吸血鬼猎人芭菲：混乱之血" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Buffy im Bann der Dämonen: Chaos Bleeds" -- German title
- "Buffy contre les Vampires: Chaos Bleeds" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer licensees
- Inspiration: TV series
- Protagonist: Female
- Theme: Vampires
- Xbox World Collection series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Digital Entertainment News (den)||Oct 05, 2003||8.7 out of 10||87|
|GameZone||Sep 20, 2003||8.2 out of 10||82|
|Deaf Gamers||2003||8.2 out of 10||82|
|GameSpot||Aug 26, 2003||8.2 out of 10||82|
|Gamesdog||Dec 15, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Captain||Nov 17, 2003||78 out of 100||78|
|4Players.de||Nov 17, 2003||76 out of 100||76|
|GameSpy||Oct 02, 2003||60|
|GameCell UK||2003||5 out of 10||50|
|Game Revolution||Sep, 2003||C||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds (The game's official site.)
- Wikipedia: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds (Information about Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds at Wikipedia)