Champions of Norrath Ad Blurbs (PlayStation 2)
Advertising BlurbsBack Cover - Playstation 2 (US):
- Champion Customization - 5 races, 5 classes. Select names, faces, hair, skin tone & more
- More than 10,000 items - randomly generated with the ability to create your own
- Wicked Magic & Mighty Steel - hundreds of weapon & magic attacks plus combos
- Multiplayer Combat - conquer enemies with up to 4 players onlien via SOEGames.net and offline via the Multitap (USB headset optional, sold separately)
- 45 Levels to Conquer - more than 50 areas to explore & conquer
- BattleView Cam - total camera control, zoom-in up-close or view combat from above
- Champion Progression - select and specialize your skills, equipment & abilities
- Spectacular Spells - Area of Effect, Damage Over Time, Pet Spells & more!
- Save Your Champion - import and download characters via Memory Card
- Random Dungeon Generator - each game experience is unique
FORGE A PATH TO GLORY.
LEAVE A TRAIL of DESTRUCTION.
From the creators of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance comes the next level in action RPGs, CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH.
Hack-n-slash your way through the land of Norrath as you master weapon and spell combat to conquer evil. Your adventures will take you to a variety of beautiful locales, enchanted zones and the darkest dungeons imaginable. Brave the perils of hideous creatures, challenging quests and unforeseen evil to acquire the equipment and skills you will need for victory.
PLAY ONLINE - 4 player online cooperative action with USB headset support to chat and plan strategies. (no subscription fee required for online play)
Contributed by Jeanne (75402) on Jun 29, 2005.
- Create your own unique hero from a variety of different character classes, skills and attributes
- Buy or find a huge amount of different weaponry and equipment
- Enjoy battling goblins and orcs in multiplayer with up to three other Champions
- Play online and chat to other players using a USB headset
Contributed by Xoleras (65960) on Nov 03, 2004.
The world of EverQuest has proven to be a bit of a favourite with online gamers, with the online world of Norrath constantly packed with adventurers in EverQuest Online Adventures. Champions of Norrath invites you to step into this mystical world once again, but this time the emphasis is on action.
Fans of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance will be in familiar territory here - in fact, Champions of Norrath is the product of the same developer, Snowblind Studios. The action takes place from a top-down perspective, allowing up to four players to battle through the lands of Norrath simultaneously. And as with Baldur's Gate, there's an enormous selection of equipment to try out as your character levels up to become the biggest badass in those Realms of EverQuest.
So how does it differ from Baldur's Gate? One of the biggest advances over that game is the fact you can play online, joining up with other adventurers to dish out the punishment while chatting over a USB headset. What better way to get hold of shiny rare weapons than trading with real players of different classes? And of course, you can play with friends on the same PS2 as well.
The fact it's set in the EverQuest universe will be a big plus for fans of EverQuest Online Adventures, and the more action-led gameplay means that players who aren't so keen on in-depth RPGs can enjoy the rich fantasy landscapes and detailed dungeons of Norrath for the first time.
So, grab hold of the nearest pointy stick and slay evil in the most social way possible with Champions of Norrath!