ChoroQ (PlayStation 2)

Written by  :  Mae Spencer (5)
Written on  :  Nov 02, 2011
read more reviews by Mae Spencer

Summary

One of the best games i've played!

The Good

I loved the story, and the fact that the cars were alive. I may not be a child, but I have a love for usually-inanimate objects coming to life as shown in ChoroQ. The story was amazing and was the perfect mix of exciting and saddening at the end.

The Bad

I did not like how two of my favorite characters died in the game, however I will not spoil what the character's names are for people who might be interesting. For this game however, I wish that the free-roam around the cities was not so restricted and you could actually see the parts on your car as you drive around, and that it had the same perspective as the races themselves.

The Bottom Line

A wonderful game for kids and adults that like racing with a fantasy perspective and interesting story. I really can't put into words how much I love this game, but I can say it is definitely worth playing. I am glad that I bought it, and I think that others like me should try it, for it is really addicting for people like me.