DescriptionThe third title in the rally series has you off road over a range of courses around the world as Colin McRae, in the Ford Focus rally car.
You are given 3 seasons to win the world rally championship, racing the Ford Focus RS RWC. In each season there are 8 competitions, staged in Australia, the USA, England, Sweden, Japan, Greece and Finland. Each competition has 6 stages set around different landscapes, and a special head-to-head stage at the end. You are out to beat the clock, and the time set by the opposing teams, on each occasion. Beat the time, win the stage, and you are once step closer to taking the world title.
Along the way you can alter and modify the Focus' setup, from the wheels used, gearboxes, brakes, suspension and so forth. You can also test drive the car before any event to make sure the setup is to your liking.
Apart from the championship mode you can also play stage mode, allowing you to race in any of the cars unlocked during the championship mode, on all the courses you have completed. Compete against the clock or against a friend in 2 player mode.
There are no PlayStation 2 user screenshots for this game.
There are 22 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "科林麦克雷拉力3" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Citroën Xsara
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Colin McRae Rally / DiRT rally series
- Licensed Title: Athletes
- PC Gamer Presents Games
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
There are no reviews for this game.
|Next Level Gaming||Apr 28, 2003||94 out of 100||94|
|Deaf Gamers||2002||9.4 out of 10||94|
|Play.tm||Nov 27, 2002||90 out of 100||90|
|Futuregamez.net||Dec 18, 2002||89 out of 100||89|
|Gaming Target||Apr 28, 2003||8.7 out of 10||87|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 23, 2002||17 out of 20||85|
|GameSpot||Jul 17, 2003||8.3 out of 10||83|
|4Players.de||Nov 27, 2002||82 out of 100||82|
|ESC Magazine||Jun 26, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|Imperium Gier||Nov 27, 2002||7.9 out of 10||79|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2002 – Best Xbox Racing Game of the Year (Readers' Vote) (together with Rallisport Challenge)
- 2002 – #6 Best PS2 Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Official Site - Codemasters (Game info, News, Reviews, Screenshots, Downloads, Cars, Events, Colin McRae, Nicky Grist, Forum, Links)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.