DescriptionIn this sequel to the squad based shooter Conflict: Desert Storm, you are ordered back to Iraq for some unfinished business.
The gameplay and controls haven't changed since the original, but graphically it has much more detail. There are more weapons at your squad's disposal and more vehicles to drive.
There are no PlayStation 2 user screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "沙漠风暴II：重返巴格达" -- Chinese title (simplified)
- "Конфликт: Буря в пустыне II" -- Russian title
- "Conflict: Desert Storm II: Pustynna Burza II" -- Polish title
- "Conflict: Desert Storm II" -- European Title
- "Conflict: Desert Sabre" -- UK working title
- "Conflict Delta II: Wangan Sensou 1991" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Tactical shooter
- Historical Conflict: Persian Gulf War
- PC Gamer Presents Games
- Pivotal Games' Conflict series
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
- Setting: Middle East
- Technology: amBX
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||Oct 08, 2003||7.9 out of 10||79|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 26, 2003||15 out of 20||75|
|Gamerz-Edge||Oct 20, 2003||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Game Over Online||Feb 26, 2004||70 out of 100||70|
|Player1||Oct, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|GameSpot||Oct 07, 2003||6.7 out of 10||67|
|Worth Playing||Oct 30, 2003||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Game Critics||Sep 22, 2004||5.5 out of 10||55|
|DreamStation.cc||Mar 20, 2004||5 out of 10||50|
|The Next Level||Nov 11, 2003||C-||42|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Computer Gaming World
- November 1996 (15th anniversary issue) – #1 Hardest Computer Game
- Golden Joystick Awards
- 2003 - Runner-up in the "The Daily Mirror Award: Best of British" category (to Championship Manager 4)
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Conflict: Desert Storm II: Back to Baghdad (Information about Conflict: Desert Storm II: Back to Baghdad at Wikipedia)