missing cover art
DescriptionCrazy Golf is a mouse controlled arcade style golf game for up to four people. This game can be played as a single-player game or as a multiplayer game, all games are in full screen mode. There's no option to enter a player rid or player name, the player(s) select one of the four available canine avatars which are said to have individual personalities. There are three worlds / courses to play on, Sea World is available from the start while Sky World and Space World must be unlocked.
Single player modes are:
- Career mode: here the player must achieve a set number of par scores, or better, on a course to advance, 14 par holes from 18 are needed to achieve the Bronze Trophy, 16 pars for the Silver Trophy and a perfect 18 par scores are needed for the Gold Trophy.
- Tournament mode: here the player plays any unlocked course trying to match or beat the par score
- Versus Mode: play any unlocked course, and scoring a point for each hole won
- Grand Prix Mode: Players compete over 9, 18, or all currently unlocked holes in a random order.
- Party Mode: play any unlocked hole on any unlocked course for fun.
There are no PlayStation 2 user screenshots for this game.
There are 15 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.