Crimson Tears Ad Blurbs (PlayStation 2)
Following a devastating catastrophe a city lays in ruins. Three prototype
- Fight your way through ten action-filled levels and defeat all of the evil
bosses in time to save Tokyo.
- Automatic map generating system ensures that the dark and dangerous
labyrinths are different every time you play the game.
- Customise your attacks and purchase new weapons in order to create
characters unique to your fighting style.
- Anime-styled movie sequences seamlessly integrated within the action
help drive the narrative of the story and deliver the perfect gameplay
biological machines are sent to investigate but can they get to the source
of the catastrophe before it’s too late? Future Tokyo, the year is 2049. An
all powerful arms manufacturer called A.R.M.A is believed to be behind a
massive explosion that has paralyzed the urban infrastructure of the city.
Three prototype biological war weapons – human-like machines devoid of
fear – are sent to investigate. But upon initial exploration they find a
mysterious dimensional distortion has occurred and the area which they
must infiltrate has become a labyrinth…
Together they must find a way through this ever changing environment
and defeat dangerous rogue biological machines along the way. Can they
reach the source of the catastrophe and attempt to reverse its effect
before it’s too late?
Contributed by DreinIX (9397) on Feb 08, 2008.
the year is 2049...
An accident of unknown origin has paralyzed the city. Three prototype biological war weapons - human-like machines devoid of fear - are sent to investigate the headquarters of an arms manufacturer suspected of being behind the catastrophe.
Usins martial arts skills and their weapons of choice, the three machines must battle their way through the ever-changing labyrinths and dungeons of the infiltrated building. They must reach the source of the accident and reverse it's effect before it's too late.
- Can you battle your way through the 50 action-filled levels and defeat all of the malevolent bosses in time to save Future Tokyo?
- Automatic map generating system ensures that the dark and dangerous labyrinths are different every time you play the game.
- Customise your attacks and purchase new weapons to create characters unique to your fighting style.
Contributed by Evilhead (1048) on Aug 08, 2005.