Advertising BlurbsBack of Case - PlayStation 2 (UK):
- THE COOLEST DEMON-KILLER EVER IS BACK, DANTE ERUPTS WITH AN ARSENAL OF ACROBATIC MOVES, LETHAL GUN-AND-SWORD FIGHTING AND DEVASTATING ONE-LINERS IN THE TOUGHEST, MOST ACTION-PACKED DEVIL MAY CRY YET
- SWITCH INSTANTLY BETWEEN WEAPONS, RACKING UP DEATH-DEALING COMBINATION ATTACKS. GAIN NEW POWERS BY MASSACRING DEMONS WITH MAXIMUM STYLE
- FIGHT CLOSE-IN AS A SWORD MASTER, CHOOSE THE BULLET, BALLET OF THE GUNSLINGER OR WEAVE BETWEEN ENEMIES LIKE LIGHTNING AS THE TRICKSTER. FOUR FIGHT STYLES TO MASTER, MIX AND MATCH
THE SAME DESTINY...
DANTE WASN'T THE ONLY MAN SIRED BY
THE DEMON SPARDA
THERE WAS ANOTHER: VERGIL. WHILE DANTE FOUGHT
THE FORCES OF DARKNESS, VERGIL JOINED THEIR RANKS.
ONE BECAME THE WORLD'S
GREATEST DEMON-HUNTER AND THE
OTHER RULES THE DEMONS IN HELL.
BUT THE BROTHERS' PATHS CANNOT DIVERGE FOREVER.
VERGIL AND SEAL
MONSTER HUNTERONLINE ENABLED MONSTER HUNTER DEMO INCLUDED IN PACK
Contributed by TechSmurfy (814) on May 08, 2012.
The earth opens up and the bowels of hell spew forth another frantic adventure for the deadly half-man, half-demon son of Sparda.
- Develop your own unique fighting style from four distinct disciplines
- Play as both Dante and a second character, Lady
- Stunning visuals and breathtaking special effects
A younger, leaner Dante is the star of the show in Devil May Cry 3, a prequel to the first
two games in Capcom's frenzied demon-slaying series. Only it turns out that Dante is not
the only son of Sparda; he has a sibling who is quite literally the evil twin...
He may be fresher faced and still mastering his deadly art, but DMC3's Dante is still one of
the most efficient (not to mention stylish) killing machines that you're likely to have come
across. The panache-laden combat in Devil May Cry 3 introduces four distinct styles, giving
you a giddying array of options as to how you send the demonic minions back to hell.
'Gunslinger' and 'Swordmaster' focus on ranged weapons, such as Ebony and Ivory
(Dante's twin pistols), and blade work respectively. 'Trickster' focuses on defensive and
evasive techniques while 'Royal Guard' mimics martial arts techniques whereby the
enemies' own strength is used against them.
Dante and the denizens of hell have never looked finer thanks to a new graphics engine
but, more importantly, the series has lost none of its cool. Seeing Dante flick enemies
skywards with his sword before juggling them in the air with twin fountains of hot lead will
have you grinning from ear to ear.
Contributed by DreinIX (9422) on Mar 27, 2008.
- Choose Dante's fighting style - maximize the impact of close up blade attacks, or blow enemies away from a distance
- Huge arsenal of weapons - handguns, shotguns, swords and more
- A horde of demonic enemies - more ferocious than ever - with powerful weapons and abilities to transform and fly
Dante's past is now revealed
as Devil May Cry returns to its roots.
Master Dante's multiple fighting styles
while battling never before seen demons and
new characters as you fight your way towards
a brutal confrontation with Dante's mysterious
twin brother, Vergil.
Contributed by Jeanne (75620) on Jul 07, 2005.