missing cover art
DescriptionThis is the action game based on the movie from Disney/Pixar, "Monsters Inc.". You play as either Sully (the big hairy monster) or Mike (the small green "walking eye"). The goal of the game is to become Masters of Scare. The first level is training, where you learn movement and how to scare someone. Scaring is done by standing in front of the person to be scared and pressing a combo of buttons (your playing figure will then perform really funny moves and sounds). To be scary enough, you need to collect monster slime - some persons can only be scared with a special amount of monster slime.
The game is presented in 3D graphics and all of the voices are from the movie.
There are no PlayStation 2 screenshots for this game.
There are 26 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Disney•Pixar's Příšerky s.r.o. Strašidelný ostrov " -- Czech title
- "Disney•Pixar's Potwory i Spólka: Wyspa Strachu" -- Polish title
- "Disney•Pixar's Monsters Inc.: Skrämmarön" -- Swedish title
- "Disney•Pixar's Monsters Inc. Scream Team" -- US PSX title
- "Disney•Pixar's Monsters en co.: Schrik Eiland" -- Dutch title
- "Disney•Pixar's Die Monster AG Schreckens-Insel" -- German title
- "Disney•Pixar Monstres & Cie : L'île de l'épouvante" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- Inspiration: Movies
- Monsters, Inc. licensees
- Pixar licensees
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- Technology: amBX
- Walt Disney games
|A great game for kids||NIL8R153 (117)|
|Impulse Gamer||Feb 11, 2002||7.5 out of 10||75|
|4Players.de||Mar 13, 2002||67 out of 100||67|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 04, 2002||12 out of 20||60|
|Gamesmania.de||Jan 30, 2002||55 out of 100||55|
|Gameplanet||Feb 21, 2002||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.