Moby Poll: How many game soundtracks do you own?

Dragon Ball Z: Sagas (PlayStation 2)

3.2
Written by  :  Jacob Gens (1107)
Written on  :  Jan 14, 2009
Platform  :  PlayStation 2
Rating  :  1.14 Stars1.14 Stars1.14 Stars1.14 Stars1.14 Stars

read more reviews by Jacob Gens

Summary

What did they do to Dragonball Z?!!!

The Good

There are only a few redeeming qualities. The fact that its Dragonball Z and that's not going on much and the fact that you can upgrade your characters skill set and collecting stuff to increase your health and ki is passable but that's it.

The Bad

I expect a game to at least be replayable once but everything about this game makes me want to beat this game over with a sledgehammer. First there there is only two songs to the entire game, TWO! The fact that it only goes to the Cell Saga is bearable considering DBZ sucked after that anyway. The repetitive enemy set is boring. You can only use energy attacks in the level itself and melee attacks in boss fights because the game forbids it by accident. The lock-on is non-existent to me since you could only enemies up close anyways. Plus, you could only play as the heroes plus Broly. Obviously the developer didn't even play the other DBZ games before making this steaming, stinking pile of grade A monkey crap!

The Bottom Line

Everyone should not play this game, even the most hardcore DBZ fans should stay away and tell your friends not to play either. Playing the original Budokai game is better and cheaper at this point. We'll be seeing Sagas in the bargain bin very shortly.