DescriptionMuch like Gran Turismo 2, Type-S has all of the best official cars from BMW, Honda and much more. And as you complete each objective (i.e. winning each race) you can unlock up to 50 new cars (including those from Ferrari and Porsche) and 10 new tracks. Each track ranges from easy to hard, and once you have finished you can go through the entire race in a TV like replay.
There are no PlayStation 2 user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Type-S" -- Working title
- "ドライビング・エモーション・タイプエス" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: BMW 3 Series
- Automobile: Ferrari 360
- Automobile: Ferrari F50
- Automobile: Honda Civic
- Automobile: Honda Integra
- Automobile: Honda NSX
- Automobile: Honda S2000
- Automobile: Mazda MX-5
- Automobile: Mazda RX-7
- Automobile: Mitsubishi GTO
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Nissan Primera
- Automobile: Nissan Skyline
- Automobile: Porsche 911
- Automobile: Porsche Boxster / Cayman
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Subaru Legacy
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Automobile: Toyota GT-One
- Automobile: Toyota MR2
- Automobile: Toyota Supra
There are no reviews for this game.
|Armchair Empire, The||Aug 29, 2001||8.5 out of 10||85|
|PSX Extreme||Feb 05, 2001||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Informer Magazine||Feb, 2001||7.75 out of 10||78|
|Gamer's Pulse||Jun 04, 2001||78 out of 100||78|
|IGN||Jan 31, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
|GamePro (US)||Jan 30, 2001||2.5 out of 5||50|
|Gaming Age||Jan 30, 2001||C-||42|
|PSM||Feb, 2001||4 out of 10||40|
|Game Revolution||Feb, 2001||D+||33|
|Gamezone (Germany)||Apr 26, 2001||2.5 out of 10||25|
There are currently no topics for this game.
A Ferrari FirstDriving Emotion Type-S was the first game to include the Ferrari 360 Modena.
Related Web Sites
- Driving Emotion Type-S (Official game website)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Wikipedia: Driving Emotion Type-S (Information about Driving Emotion Type-S at Wikipedia)
Director & System Program: