DescriptionMuch like Gran Turismo 2, Type-S has all of the best official cars from BMW, Honda and much more. And as you complete each objective (i.e. winning each race) you can unlock up to 50 new cars (including those from Ferrari and Porsche) and 10 new tracks. Each track ranges from easy to hard, and once you have finished you can go through the entire race in a TV like replay.
There are no PlayStation 2 screenshots for this game.
- "ドライビング・エモーション・タイプエス" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Ferrari 360
- Automobile: Ferrari F50
- Automobile: Honda Civic
- Automobile: Honda Integra
- Automobile: Honda NSX
- Automobile: Honda S2000
- Automobile: Mazda MX-5
- Automobile: Mazda RX-7
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Nissan Skyline
- Automobile: Porsche 911
- Automobile: Porsche Boxster
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Subaru Legacy
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Automobile: Toyota GT-One
- Automobile: Toyota MR2
- Automobile: Toyota Supra
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gamer's Pulse||Jun 04, 2001||78 out of 100||78|
|Game Informer Magazine||Feb, 2001||7.75 out of 10||78|
|Game Vortex||Dec, 2002||72 out of 100||72|
|IGN||Jan 31, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamezilla||Mar 19, 2001||56 out of 100||56|
|All Game Guide||2001||50|
|4Players.de||Feb 14, 2001||43 out of 100||43|
|Gaming Age||Jan 30, 2001||C-||42|
|PSM||Feb, 2001||4 out of 10||40|
|Game Revolution||Feb, 2001||D+||33|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Driving Emotion Type-S (Official game website)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Wikipedia: Driving Emotion Type-S (Information about Driving Emotion Type-S at Wikipedia)
Director & System Program: