DescriptionMuch like Gran Turismo 2, Type-S has all of the best official cars from BMW, Honda and much more. And as you complete each objective (i.e. winning each race) you can unlock up to 50 new cars (including those from Ferrari and Porsche) and 10 new tracks. Each track ranges from easy to hard, and once you have finished you can go through the entire race in a TV like replay.
There are no PlayStation 2 screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Ferrari 360
- Automobile: Ferrari F50
- Automobile: Honda NSX
- Automobile: Mazda MX-5 / Miata / Roadster
- Automobile: Mazda RX-7
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Porsche 911
- Automobile: Porsche Boxster
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Automobile: Toyota GT-One
- Automobile: Toyota Supra
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Game Informer Magazine||Feb, 2001||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpot||Apr 12, 2000||7.3 out of 10||73|
|IGN||Jan 31, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
|TotalPlayStation||Jan 31, 2001||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Gamezilla||Mar 19, 2001||56 out of 100||56|
|All Game Guide||2001||50|
|GamePro (US)||Jan 30, 2001||2.5 out of 5||50|
|4Players.de||Feb 14, 2001||43 out of 100||43|
|Game Revolution||Feb, 2001||D+||33|
|Gamezone (Germany)||Apr 26, 2001||2.5 out of 10||25|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Driving Emotion Type-S (Official game website)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Wikipedia: Driving Emotion Type-S (Information about Driving Emotion Type-S at Wikipedia)
Director & System Program: