missing cover art
DescriptionReleased in Japan as Shin Sangoku Musō 5 Special, the PS2 version of Dynasty Warriors 6. Six characters that originally had clone move sets from other character (Ma Chao, Yue Ying, Cao Pi, Zhang He, Taishi Ci, and Ling Tong) now have their own weapons and moves and are given their own Musou Mode. Other than those six new stories, the game also features five completely new stages. The new weapons go as follow:
- Ma Chao now has a great sword similar to Fu Xi's rather than a spear
- Cao Pi's short sword is exchanged for a longsword
- Zhang He gets his trademark claws instead of a spear
- Taishi Ci also switched from a spear to his trademark rods
- Ling Tong's three section staff replace his halberd
- Yue Ying switches from a longbow to a bladed crossbow
In addition to these changes, the PSP version has Meng Huo, who was missing from the game but added in Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires, as a playable character.
There are no PlayStation 2 user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "真・三國無双 5 Special" -- Japanese spelling
- "Shin Sangoku Musō 5 Special" -- Japanese title
- "DW6" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
- Dynasty Warriors series
- Koei's Warriors / Musō series
- Setting: Chinese
- Setting: Chinese Three Kingdoms era
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gamesmania.de||Jul 27, 2005||77 out of 100||77|
|Worth Playing||Jan 11, 2009||5 out of 10||50|
|GameZone||Nov 18, 2008||4.5 out of 10||45|
|Cheat Code Central||Nov, 2008||2.2 out of 5||44|
|GameSpot||Dec 11, 2008||4 out of 10||40|
|IGN||Nov 17, 2008||3.5 out of 10||35|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.