Echo Night: Beyond Ad Blurbs (PlayStation 2)
Take a paranormal voyage on PS2, with Digital Jesters' eerie lunar adventure
- First-person experience relays the isolation and terror of the desolated lunar station
- Heartbeat monitor keeps the action and the line between life and death tense
- Challenging puzzles dictate interaction with the ghosts
Armed with nothing more than a flashlight after a tragic moon shuttle crash, Richard
Osmond wakes up to find himself stranded outside Lunar Station Diana with no sign of his
fiancée. As the sudden isolation and darkness grips him, Richard feels an emotion he has
not felt since childhood - fear.
Set 239,000 miles from Earth in a ghost-filled lunar station, only you can unravel the riddles
and uncover the mystery beyond...
Contributed by DreinIX (9499) on Mar 06, 2008.
- Fog, Shadows, and Weightless gravity engulf you in an out of this world experience.
- Stunning environments and dynamic camera changes will leave you trembling in fear.
- Challenging puzzles and heart-pounding exploration will take you to the edge and Beyond...
CAN YOU UNCOVER THE2044 - Moon Colony - A horrific crash has left you separated from your fiancee. Opening the door to the lunar colony 239,000 miles from Earth - you find a desolate base haunted by the spectral remains of those who called it home. Prepare to embark on a paranormal journey to the Beyond.
MYSTERIES OF THE BEYOND?
Contributed by Jeanne (76593) on Apr 09, 2006.