Advertising BlurbsBack of Case - Playstation 2 (Greece):
Η ιστορία συνεχίζεται με το πρώτο sequel που
- Ξεδιπλώστε μια συναρπαστική ιστορία βασισμένη σε αποστολές μέσα από μη γραμμικό παιχνίδι.
- Αλλάξτε τακτική στην μέση της διαμάχης με το νέο σύστημα dressphere.
- Ζήστε έντονες και δυναμικές μάχες με το νέο σύστημα Active Time Battle (ATB).
- Δείτε διαφορετικές καταλήξεις της ιστορίας και διασκεδάστε με εξωφρενικές παράπλευρες αποστολές και πολλά μινι παιχνίδια.
έγινε ποτέ στην πολυαναγνωρισμένη σειρά
Final Fantasy. Καθώς α άνεμος των αλλαγών
σαρώνει την Spira, ο κίνδυνος παραμονεύει
- και κάπου, κάπως, ένας φίλος μπορεί να
είναι ακόμα ζωντανός.
Ανακαλύψτε την αλήθεια πίσω απ'την ιστορία της Yuna.
Contributed by DreinIX (9398) on Dec 23, 2007.
Final Fantasy X-2 is the first direct sequel in the renowned RPG series. X-2 highlights a cast of returning characters and features mission-based gameplay, an all-female lead cast, unique job classes and a dynamic battle system. The story takes place two years after Yuna defeated Sin in Final Fantasy X, and follows Yuna's journey to find her lost love. Scattered all across the dangerous lands are spheres which show visual recordings of historical events or open up different types of job classes to use in battle.
Contributed by Alrightya (312) on Jul 03, 2005.
Spira. Once upon a time it was a world of prosperity, sustained by an advanced civilization of machina.
Then, one thousand years ago, Sin came. This immortal menace brought perennial destruction to the land and slowed advances to civilization. The teachings of Yevon offered solace to Spira’s terrified people, but also forbade the use of machina. Still, most people were willing to sacrifice progress for a sense of security, and civilization eventually came to a standstill.
Summoners emerged as Spira’s only hope. They alone were able to stop Sin—if only for a little while.
On the day she becomes a summoner, Yuna, a girl of seventeen, meets him. The young man claims to have come from Zanarkand, though that city was supposedly destroyed a thousand years earlier.
Hearing his claim, Yuna knows this is no chance encounter. Her father, Braska, was a summoner before her. Jecht, a man who served as his guardian, also claimed to have come from Zanarkand.
The next day, Yuna and her own guardians—Kimahri, Wakka, and Lulu—set out on a journey to defeat Sin.
He comes along, too, and before long he becomes one of Yuna’s guardians. Others join them: a man named Auron who guarded Braska and an Al Bhed girl named Rikku. The pilgrimage continues.
Yuna and her entourage witness much. Operation Mi’ihen is launched in an attempt to stop Sin with machina, but it fails. Seymour Guado, a maester of Yevon, reveals machinations of his own. Finally, Yuna and company arrive at their destination, the sacred ruins of Zanarkand. It is here that they were to learn the one and only way to defeat Sin: the Final Summoning.
But Yuna learns something entirely different. Sin cannot be truly destroyed using the Final Summoning. Not now, not ever.
Rikku’s father, Cid, takes Yuna and her friends aboard his airship. They begin a new journey, this time in search of another way to destroy Sin. After uncovering the truths and fallacies behind Sin and the teachings of Yevon, they finally succeed in vanquishing Sin.
However, that victory meant he would vanish.
A heavy price is paid, but Spira finds peace and freedom from the terror of Sin at last.
Filled with the many memories of her journey, Yuna speaks to the people of Spira:
“The people and the friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them.”
Two years have passed since Sin was destroyed.
Since defeating Sin and becoming high summoner, Yuna has lived on her childhood home of Besaid Island, and the predictable days pass by one after another.
Isn’t this simple happiness what she always wanted? Still, Yuna senses something is missing...
Then, one day, her former guardian Rikku comes to Besaid and shows Yuna a movie sphere.
The recording is of him.
Or is it? Yuna can’t tell whether it’s him or just someone who looks like him.
“Let’s go look for more clues!” The voice is Rikku’s.
If it is him, Yuna might be able to see him one more time.
If not, Yuna will probably never see him again.
No matter what the truth may be, the answers she finds may change things forever.
Yuna begins another journey.
Contributed by Alrightya (312) on Jul 03, 2005.
The story continues with the first sequel ever in the highly acclaimed Final Fantasy series. As the winds of change sweep through Spira, new dangers await - and somewhere, somehow, a friend may still be alive.
- Unravel an exciting mission-based story through non-linear gameplay.
- Change jobs in the heat of battle with the new dressphere system.
- Experience fast and dynamic combat with the Active Time Battle (ATB) system.
- Enjoy multiple game endings, outrageous side quests and a multitude of mini-games.
Contributed by MAT (104171) on Sep 02, 2004.
Discover the truth behind Yuna's story.
- First true sequel in the renowned FINAL FANTASY series.
- First mission-based FINAL FANTASY allowing for non-linear gameplay.
- Playable characters are all female, including the introduction of a new main character.
- A variety of new and unique job classes such as “Gunner”, “Lady Luck”, “Berserker” and the atypical “Songstress” have been incorporated into FINAL FANTASY X-2.
- For the first time in FINAL FANTASY, characters can switch job classes in the heat of battle utilizing the newly created “Garment Grid” system.
- A return to Active Time Battle System, speeding up the pace of battles.
- Stunning transformation sequences, rivalling the summoning of aeons in FINAL FANTASY X.
- More dynamic movements in battle previously unseen in FINAL FANTASY titles.
- Second New Game Mode; allowing a restart of the game from the beginning while keeping all the acquired abilities.
- Several possible game endings, numerous mini sub-quests and mini-games.
Contributed by Xoleras (66094) on Jun 15, 2004.
So begins her journey: this is Yuna's story.
FINAL FANTASY® X-2 is the latest episode of the FINAL FANTASY series, the most successful role-playing game franchise of all time – which has sold over 45 million units worldwide since 1987.
Taking place two years after Yuna’s fateful journey to defeat Sin, the once chaotic world of Spira faces yet another challenge when it enters the “Eternal Calm”. The people of Spira now shun the teachings of Yevon and have opened their arms to former foes, the Al Bhed and the use of machines. The Machine Faction aims to propagate the use of machina in Spira, going as far as renaming “machina” to “machines” to remove the stigma. However, even with the peaceful life they now live there is emptiness in Yuna’s heart that is keeping her from moving on as the others have.
One day, Yuna obtains a mystical sphere that contains images of what might be the Blitzball player she thought was gone forever. Although Yuna isn’t certain that it is him or if he is even alive, she is driven to seek him out. Yuna needs closure to their unexpected parting, even if only to find out she will never see him again.
So begins her journey: this is Yuna’s story.
While FINAL FANTASY X-2 is a sequel it is, in many ways, a new game. Incorporating several new elements to gameplay, this title constitutes a new approach to the Final Fantasy series. Keeping true to the series tradition, FINAL FANTASY X-2 has advanced gaming to new levels.
The first ever sequel in the history of the Final Fantasy series gracefully touches down on PS2 and is just as jaw-dropping as ever
- Return to Spira in the first real sequel in the Final Fantasy series
- Yuna, Rikku and several other beloved (and be-loathed) FFX characters return with new abilities and new allies
- Jaw-dropping visuals both in the game and during the amazing, cutting-edge CGI movies
- New character classes such as Gunner, Lady Luck, Beserker and Songstress
The world's most successful roleplaying game returns with the follow-up to the stunning Final Fantasy X. Yuna, Rikku and a host of other familiar faces again travel across the magical world of Spira in search of a certain Blitzball player that Yuna had thought lost forever. Joining forces with an Al Bhed crew on a fantastical machina airship, Yuna and her girlfriends must face new dangers, discover new lands and uncover a whole new adventure.
Two years have past since the events depicted in FFX and the defeat of the being known as Sin, and Spira has entered a period of "Eternal Calm". During this peaceful time the mystical teachings of Yevon have been shunned in favour of the technological wonders of Machina. Yuna too has moved away from the spiritual and favours two-gun blasting over the powerful Aeons. She and her team also employ the all-new Garment Grid, giving each girl the power to change abilities (and sexy outfits) in the heat of battle. Stunning computer generated cut-scenes and sumptuous in-game visuals ensure that X-2 is a sequel worthy of the Final Fantasy name.
Contributed by Grant McLellan (25) on Apr 18, 2004.
LAST TIME SHE SAVED THE WORLD.
THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL.
Yuna's story continues in the first true sequel of the Final Fantasy series.
New dangers threaten Spira. Familiar allies are at hand. And somewhere, somehow, a friend may still be alive...
Change jobs in the heat of battle
Enter an exciting mission-based story with non-linear gameplay
Experience dynamic combat
Contributed by MAT (104171) on Nov 21, 2003.