Gran Turismo 4 Ad Blurbs (PlayStation 2)
Autorennen ist mehr als eine Sportart, es ist Lifestyle pur. Dieser Lifestyle wird als geniale Rennsportsimulation wieder auf PlayStation2 spielbar sein. Gran Turismo 4 tritt in die Fußstapfen der überragenden Vorgänger: authentischeres Gameplay, mehr als 500 Fahrzeuge und 50 Strecken von der anspruchsvollen Nordschleife auf dem Nürburgring bis hin zum Grand Canyon, Tuning-Möglichkeiten, der exklusive neue Photo-Mode sowie unterschiedlichste Spielmodi: Arcade, Simulation, Online Arena via Netzwerkadapter u.v.m. Einsteigen und Gas geben!
Features- LAN: 1-6 Spieler
- 1500 KB Memory Card
Contributed by jaXen (88483) on Mar 11, 2012.
- AN INCREDIBLE VARIETY OF VEHICLES, FROM CLASSICS TO ULTRA-MODERN SUPERCARS, EACH WITH REALISTIC HANDING AND DYNAMICS
- FAMOUS LOCATIONS AND TRACKS THAT LOOK SO GOOD YOU'LL STOP TO ENJOY THE VIEW
- HUGE SINGLE PLAYER CHALLENGE - WIN RACES, EARN MONEY AND BECOME A GT PRO, OR PLAY SPLIT SCREEN HEAD-TO-HEAD OR 6 PLAYER RACES ACROSS A LAN
- SET UP YOUR CAR, PLOT PIT-STOP STRATEGIES AND INSTRUCT YOUR DRIVER AS RACE MANAGER IN B-SPEC MODE
- NEW PHOTO MODE - TAKE UNIQUE PICTURES OF YOUR CARS TO SAVE OR PRINT OUT
- FROM TRACTION CONTROL TO NITROUS OXIDE BOOST, TUNE VEHICLES WITH THE LATEST AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY - MAKE YOUR CAR EASIER TO DRIVE OR OUTRAGEOUSLY FAST
700 CARS, 50 TRACKS, GRAN TURISMO® 4... 1 REAL DRIVING SIMULATOR
UNRIVALLED REALISM, AMAZING GRAPHICS AND BRAND NEW FEATURES. PLUS ALL THE CARS YOU'VE ONLY EVER DREAMT ABOUT. PROCEED INTO DRIVING HEAVEN.
Contributed by beetle120 (2423) on Feb 10, 2006.
- More than 700 cars and over 50 tracks, including real world courses and fictional favourites such as the Nurburgring Nordschleife and Trial Mountain
- New Photo Mode lets you snap cars, edit pictures and create postcard-perfect photos using a compatible USB printer
- Take the back seat in B-spec mode
- Over two hours of licensed music, ranging from rock to classical
Virtual driving enters a new era as the beloved Gran Turismo series returns to its one and only home: PlayStation 2. Spanning over a century of motoring history, GT4 features an unprecedented number of vehicles (over 700 in total - including 10 that are totally exclusive to Europe), incredible new features and photo-realistic graphics beyond your wildest dreams. Get behind the wheel, under the hood, and even out of the car entirely, thanks to the pioneering new Photo and B-spec modes.
From the world's first petrol car (the 1886 Benz Patent Motorwagen), through the dawn of mass production (Ford's Model T) to current classics like the Audi TT and beyond, GT4 pays homage to the history of motoring and the culture of the car like no other game. Literally hundreds of vehicles from 80 manufacturers have been spectacularly recreated to look and behave exactly like the real deal.
To give you an idea of just how realistic we're talking, each car featured in GT4 has been photographed 500 times and put through a rigorous test comprising more than 300 physical calculations. That's a lot of sums and they all add up to the most lifelike driving experience you can have in your living room.
For the mechanically minded, GT4 offers a staggering array of tuning options. If tinkering with engines isn't your thing you can opt for a Quick Tune, but those willing to get a bit of oil on their hands can play around with brakes, exhaust, suspension, NOS (Nitrous Oxide) boosts and more besides. Generously, the game now lets you road test new tuning options before parting with any cash.
Besides racing and mechanics, GT4 introduces a new in-game hobby - photography. Stop a replay at any time, snap away, then save the results to a Memory Card or USB Flash Memory Stick. Editing options include manual focal control and filter effects and, if you've got a compatible USB printer, you can immortalise images as hi-res photos in colour, black and white, or nostalgia-tinted sepia. To photograph your new pride and joy in more picturesque surroundings, use Photo Travel mode to head to tourist hotspots like the Brooklyn Bridge in New York.
B-spec mode, another major addition to the Real Driving Simulator experience, transfers you from the driving seat to the manager's chair. You call the shots, training drivers and making tactical calls during races. You decide how aggressively they drive, when to pit, what tyres to use and how much fuel to take on. Any race can be played in B-spec mode and well-trained drivers will even be able to tackle the game's more advanced licence tests on their own.
Contributed by Xoleras (67028) on May 17, 2005.
THE DRIVE OF YOUR LIFE
Over 650 cars spanning a century of automotive history - Up to 100 tracks from across the world - Spectators that react to your every move - New game modes like Photo Mode and B-Spec Mode - Racing in all its breathtaking, utterly merciless glory.
Contributed by Corn Popper (69779) on May 16, 2005.