DescriptionAgent 47 the assassin returns in the 4th installment of the Hitman series. This time he goes on a trip around America, undertaking missions in major cities such as Las Vegas, New Orleans, Los Angeles and other exotic locations. This time, he better watch his back, as his long-time employer, the International Contract Agency, is threatened by a mysterious rival.
Gameplay in Hitman: Blood Money is generally similar to the previous installments. Once again, your job will be to complete several assassination missions. You can sneak around in disguise to avoid the suspicious guards, or you can instead open fire on everyone you see. When you complete your mission, you're given a rating - from "Mass Murderer" up to the coveted "Silent Assassin".
Blood Money introduces a lot of new features, however. A new notoriety system will track every single one of your moves, which in turn will demand utmost calculation in order to successfully accomplish your objectives. For those of you who are tired of a direct approach, you will be given the opportunity to stage accidents and should you be suspected, bribes and "other" accidents will always be at hand. Blood Money also gives the player the opportunity to customize weapons.
There are no PlayStation 2 user screenshots for this game.
There are 31 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "杀手：血钱" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Hitman: Krwawa Forsa" -- Polish title
- "Hitman: Argent de sang" -- French title
- "Hitman 4" -- Common title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Glacier
- Covermount: Level (Romania)
- Gameplay Feature: Body Dragging
- Games with classical music
- Hitman series
- Middleware: Rendez-Vous
- Setting: City - Las Vegas
- Setting: City - New Orleans
- Setting: City - Paris
- Setting: City - Washington, D.C.
- Technology: amBX
|Easily the gem of the series.||Big John WV (25477)|
|EIDOS strikes again!||TwoDividedByZero (149)|
|GameSpy||May 31, 2006||90|
|Cheat Code Central||Jun 09, 2006||4.4 out of 5||88|
|Gamesmania.de||May 22, 2006||86 out of 100||86|
|MAN!AC||Jul, 2006||82 out of 100||82|
|Yahoo! Games||Jun 02, 2006||80|
|IGN||May 30, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||May 26, 2006||16 out of 20||80|
|PSX Extreme||Sep 27, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|Gamer.nl||May 25, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|Pro-G||May 30, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesHitman: Blood Money appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
- Each mission is followed by a report on your actions in the newspaper, usually detailing the circumstances surrounding your target's demise. The contents of the articles depends on your actions. Also, the newspapers have other headlines that can be read in detail as well. Now, the first paper you see include a small headline about two killers escaping from prison. This is actually an extremely obscure and subtle allusion to the Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, also developed by IO Interactive A/S.
- Engine programmer David Guldbrandsen is inscripted as dead into a gravestone in the game with the years 1998 - 2004 which is his time he worked with IOI till Hitman: Blood Money was released.
Related Web Sites
- Eidosinteractive.com (Game page on the publisher's website)
- Hitman: Blood Money (Official game website)
- Hitmanforum (Possibly the largest 'Hitman' fan community on the web. A good source for hints and easter eggs. Very active community.)
- Wikipedia: Hitman: Blood Money (Information about Hitman: Blood Money at Wikipedia)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Hitman: Blood Money.)