4 out of 5 people found this review helpfulwrite a review of this game
read more reviews by Nicolas Nadeau
read more reviews for this game
SummaryStrong Start, weak finish.
The Good- Clever use of multiple view angles (à-la-24)
- very strong story start.
- good immersion,sense of urgency very present.
- Overall first 1/2 of game solid.
The BadRight about half point :
- False sense of choice
(its either "game over" or go on, no branching tree story)
- You realize whatever you did in the past is irrelevant.
- Story quickly dwindles, you end up doing menial irrelevant things or just pushing buttons for the story to continue
- Ending is... well, very, very bad.
The Bottom LineIngenious design. Brilliant concept. Poorly executed.
Once you realize that nothing matters, it leaves a rather bitter taste.