DescriptionTake on the LeMans endurance racing challenge! Join one of the 25 factory teams take one of the over 50 vehicles (designed with assistance of actual teams) on the eight different LeMans circuits. The actual wear and tear are simulated. Tire wear, oil and fuel consumptions... Day and night and back to day driving...
There are no PlayStation 2 user screenshots for this game.
There are 20 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Test Drive: Le Mans" -- US Dreamcast title
- "Le Mans 24 Hours: Ultimate Endurance Challenge" -- UK Dreamcast title
- "Le Mans 24 Heures" -- French title
- "La 24 Ore Di Le Mans" -- Italian title
- "Die 24 Stunden von Le Mans" -- German title
- "24 Horas De Le Mans" -- Portuguese title
- "24 Heures du Mans" -- In-game title (Dreamcast)
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Ferrari 333 SP
- Automobile: Lister Storm
- Automobile: McLaren F1
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
- Automobile: Nissan R390 GT1
- Covermount: Fullgames
- Le Mans games
- Test Drive series and add-ons
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Jul 27, 2001||87 out of 100||87|
|Game Informer Magazine||Sep, 2001||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Gamezilla||Sep 12, 2001||84 out of 100||84|
|Gamezone (Germany)||Aug 03, 2001||8.2 out of 10||82|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Oct 24, 2001||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jul 05, 2001||16 out of 20||80|
|Game Informer Magazine||Sep, 2001||7.75 out of 10||78|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Aug, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamekult||Jun 22, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
|Power Unlimited||Aug, 2001||68 out of 100||68|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ReleaseThis game was originally a British product named Le Mans 24 Hours, Infogrames bought the rights to it and renamed the Dreamcast version to fit the Test Drive franchise.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.