LMA Manager 2007 Ad Blurbs (PlayStation 2)
The best-selling console football management series, LMA Manager, leaps the generations with a massively expanded edition of LMA Manager™ 2007 for Xbox 360™. LMA Manager 2007 is a thorough evolution for the genre-leading series. Utilising a new game and database engine, a Transfer Market system with greater depth enabling more complex contract negotiations, and a detailed 3D match section, it’s the most powerful edition in the series ever. It's the gaffer!
- The most detailed and atmospheric 3D Match on Xbox 360™ ever
- Interactive TV station Football One makes the football world even more realistic
- Fully updated player databases, including all the transfers for the start of the 2006/2007 season
- Transfer Market system upgraded with even greater depth, enabling more complex contract negotiations.
- More content than any LMA Manager game, including teams from Africa, Asia, the Americas and Australia.
- More football information than ever - over 1000 teams to manage or pick transfers from.
- View far more data and store full player and manager histories for up to 20 seasons
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface so every piece of information is no more than a couple of button-presses away.
- Analyse full match reports for every game played - get the low-down on how your rivals.
- Create-a-manager - see yourself manage from the touchline
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22291) on Sep 20, 2010.