DescriptionMidnight Club 3: DUB Edition continues the high-speed, open city racing tradition of its predecessors with the addition of the deepest car customization a game has ever had to the license plate(state,numbers) to the rim size. Unlike the international route of Midnight Club 2 (Los Angeles, Paris and Tokyo), racers will find themselves racing through three U.S. cities: San Diego, Atlanta and Detroit. Featuring over 60 licensed vehicles and are not limited to cars: SUVs, bikes, Classic muscle, Law Enforcement, and choppers are also in the mix.
There are no PlayStation 2 screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "午夜俱乐部3" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "MC3" -- Abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Chevrolet Camaro
- Automobile: Chevrolet Chevelle
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Dodge Viper
- Automobile: Lamborghini Diablo
- Automobile: Lamborghini Gallardo
- Automobile: Lamborghini Murciélago
- Automobile: Lotus Elise
- Automobile: Lotus Esprit
- Automobile: McLaren F1
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Eclipse
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Nissan Skyline
- Automobile: Pagani Zonda
- Automobile: Pontiac GTO
- Automobile: Saleen S7
- Automobile: Toyota Supra
- Automobile: Volkswagen Golf
- Genre: Open world driving
- Midnight Club series
- PSP greatest hits releases
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Informer Magazine||May, 2005||9.5 out of 10||95|
|games xtreme||May 13, 2005||9.3 out of 10||93|
|Game Informer Magazine||May, 2005||9.25 out of 10||92|
|Gamesmania.de||Apr 21, 2005||91 out of 100||91|
|Gaming Target||Jun 16, 2005||9 out of 10||90|
|GameSpy||Apr 14, 2005||90|
|PSX Extreme||Jul 29, 2005||8.7 out of 10||87|
|Pro-G||May 05, 2005||8 out of 10||80|
|Yahoo! Games||Apr 14, 2005||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Apr 20, 2005||14 out of 20||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaDUB in the title refers to the partnership with the car/celebrity magazine of the same name. It is mostly about modifiable vehicles, parts and rims, and the celebrities, racers, and athletes who drive them.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition (Information about Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition at Wikipedia)