DescriptionMidnight Club 3: DUB Edition continues the high-speed, open city racing tradition of its predecessors with the addition of the deepest car customization a game has ever had to the license plate(state,numbers) to the rim size. Unlike the international route of Midnight Club 2 (Los Angeles, Paris and Tokyo), racers will find themselves racing through three U.S. cities: San Diego, Atlanta and Detroit. Featuring over 60 licensed vehicles and are not limited to cars: SUVs, bikes, Classic muscle, Law Enforcement, and choppers are also in the mix.
There are no PlayStation 2 user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "午夜俱乐部3" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "MC3" -- Abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Chevrolet Bel Air
- Automobile: Chevrolet Camaro
- Automobile: Chevrolet Chevelle
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Chevrolet El Camino
- Automobile: Dodge Viper
- Automobile: Lamborghini Diablo
- Automobile: Lamborghini Gallardo
- Automobile: Lamborghini Murciélago
- Automobile: Lotus Elise
- Automobile: Lotus Esprit
- Automobile: McLaren F1
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Eclipse
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Nissan Skyline
- Automobile: Pagani Zonda
- Automobile: Pontiac GTO
- Automobile: Saleen S7
- Automobile: Toyota Supra
- Automobile: Volkswagen Golf
- Genre: Open world driving
- Midnight Club series
- PSP greatest hits releases
- PSP Platinum Range releases
- Theme: Street racing
There are no reviews for this game.
|Worth Playing||May 02, 2005||9.5 out of 10||95|
|games xtreme||May 13, 2005||9.3 out of 10||93|
|Game Informer Magazine||May, 2005||9.25 out of 10||92|
|IGN||Apr 11, 2005||9.2 out of 10||92|
|1UP||Apr 13, 2005||9 out of 10||90|
|Jolt (UK)||Apr 21, 2005||8.8 out of 10||88|
|PSX Extreme||Jul 29, 2005||8.7 out of 10||87|
|Digital Press - Classic Video Games||Oct 21, 2005||7 out of 10||70|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Mar 22, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamezine||May 03, 2005||13 out of 20||65|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ReferencesVarious establishments and signs in each city (i.e. "Crespo's Trattoria", "T. Laubach Realty", "Livingston Herbs and Spices") are named after the staff at Rockstar San Diego.
TitleDUB in the title refers to the partnership with the car/celebrity magazine of the same name. It is mostly about modifiable vehicles, parts and rims, and the celebrities, racers, and athletes who drive them.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition (Information about Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition at Wikipedia)