DescriptionSet 10 years after the events of Riven, Myst 3: Exile is about a man who wants revenge on Atrus.
The gameplay remains the same point and click interface as Myst, but adds 360 degree scrolling technology for a more realistic gaming experience.
There are no PlayStation 2 screenshots for this game.
There are 46 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- ""迷霧之島3"" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "神秘岛3：放逐" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Myst III: הנקמה" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Myst III: Ha Nekama" -- Israeli title
- "Myst III: Exile - The Perfect Place to Plan Revenge" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Multiple endings
- Myst series
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
- Symphonic Orchestra: Northwest Sinfonia
- Theme: Steampunk
- Visual technique / style: Live-action cutscenes
There are no reviews for the PlayStation 2 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 11, 2002||16 out of 20||80|
|Netjak||Sep 27, 2002||7.3 out of 10||73|
|GameSpy||Oct 24, 2002||65 out of 100||65|
|GameSpot||Oct 08, 2002||6.5 out of 10||65|
|GameZone||Oct 17, 2002||5.2 out of 10||52|
|4Players.de||Nov 25, 2002||48 out of 100||48|
|IGN||Oct 03, 2002||2 out of 10||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaSaavedro, the Exiled man bent on revenge, is superbly acted by the talented Academy Award nominee Brad Dourif ('One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest').
Related Web Sites
- ExilE-hints (Myst III Exile hint guide: Choose from different levels of hints to get only the amount of help you want.)
- Exile Walkthrough on Games Over (Bert Jamin's Myst 3 Exile Walkthrough)
- Hints for Myst III Exile (These Exile helpful hints provide gentle nudges before the final solution is revealed thus letting you attempt to solve the puzzles yourself.)
- Interview: Myst III: Exile (Inside Mac Games interviews Susan Weyer, PR Manager of Presto Studios, several months before the release of Exile, discussing Presto's creative approach to the title, advertising, and the Mac (December 21st, 2000))
- Myst III: Exile Original Web Site Design (The original Myst III: Exile web site design on Wow Web Designs)
- Myst related tools (Home of Myst III - music player and the Myst III Alt-Tab Patch)
- Shaw-Kuderna Walkthrough (Another excellent Myst III Walkthrough)
- Sinjin's Solve (Exile Walkthrough by Sinjin)
- The Myst Guidebook (The Exile subsection of the Guidebook fansite that provides information about the game and a brief background on the game's production.)
- Wikipedia: Myst III: Exile (Information about Myst III: Exile at Wikipedia)
- Witchen's Walkthrough (Myst 3 Walkthrough by Witchen)
- Zarf's Review (A Macintosh review of Myst III: Exile by Andrew Plotkin (May, 2001).)
Head of Quality Control: