DescriptionLong ago, an evil stronger then anything before or after it, was trapped underneath a tree, which grew the five golden fruits. Years later the band of ghosts, who continue to roam Pac-World, have stolen the fruits from the tree. Unknown to them, they have also unleashed the evil that lurked beneath the tree on a helpless Pac-World. Only one Pac can return the five golden fruits to the tree and stop both the ghosts and the new evil from destroying Pac-World, and that's Pac-Man.
Using his famous munching skills, Pac-Man must explore 20 monster, pit and trap filled levels. But of course, the Pac-Pills can be found across each map to aid Pac-Man in his quest.
The game also features four classic Pac-Man games to unlock, all taken from different Namco compilations. They are, in order of appearance:
- Pac-Man (taken from Namco Museum Vol. 1)
- Ms. Pac-Man (taken from Namco Museum Vol. 3)
- Pac-Mania (taken from Namco Museum Vol. 5)
- Pac-Attack (remake taken from Namco Anthology 2)
There are no PlayStation 2 user screenshots for this game.
There are 26 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "吃豆人世界2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
- Games with hidden / unlockable full games
- Pac-Man games (licensed)
- Pac-Man World series
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
|The Pac is back!||Exodia85 (2133)|
|GameSpy||Mar 12, 2002||84 out of 100||84|
|GamePro (US)||Feb 27, 2002||4 out of 5||80|
|GameSpot||Feb 26, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
|IGN||Feb 27, 2002||7.9 out of 10||79|
|PSX Extreme||Apr 15, 2002||7.6 out of 10||76|
|4Players.de||Mar 02, 2003||76 out of 100||76|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 10, 2003||14 out of 20||70|
|Gameplanet||Mar 25, 2003||70|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Feb 18, 2003||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Pac-Man World 2 (The official website)
- Wikipedia: Pac-Man World 2 (Information about Pac-Man World 2 at Wikipedia)