Phantasy Star Universe gives you the best of both worlds by offering the depth of a single player adventure title with the thrill of online multiplayer co-op gameplay. Experience real-time action gameplay with rich character customization and an entire solar system to explore. The online mode in Phantasy Star Universe continues where the offline mode’s story leaves off. Players can design and create their own character before going online, travel with a squad of other adventurers, enter urban sprawls teeming with hundreds of players, and build their avatars into powerful warriors.
- Experience: Travel the galaxy and develop your character whilst adventuring in a single-player campaign that will last 40 hours.
- Explore: Experience three unique planets, each with their own adventures, cities, and characters.
- Ensemble: A host of players and NPCs will interact with you, including those with special skills that you will need.
- Evolution: Look for downloadable content to expand this massive world, keeping the game original far into the future.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (12592) on Sep 26, 2010.
- Interplanetary single-player adventure across 12 chapters.
- Three expansive worlds teeming with over 70 enemy species.
- Huge variety of online quests for a party of up to six players.
THIS TIME WORLDS COLLIDEOne hundred years of peace is destroyed in an instant when deadly invaders called The SEED descend on the Gurhal System. As the Alliance Military Force Fleet crumbles under the SEED's superior might, Ethan Waber begins a heroic journey to save his home planet alongside the elite GUARDIANS.
Contributed by Freeman (16691) on Apr 04, 2008.
A new universe, a new adventure, a new hero
- Three huge and superbly detailed planets to explore
- Controllable vehicles make transportation easier and more fun
- First appearance of Phantasy Star on any PlayStation console
Contributed by DreinIX (9422) on Feb 17, 2008.