missing cover art
DescriptionYou play as Pitfall Harry, intrepid adventurer on a mission to rescue an archaeological expedition that has gotten lost in the Peruvian jungle. Along the way you'll do battle with your arch rival, Jonathan St. Claire, and help fulfill an ancient prophecy to save the world.
Gameplay takes the form of classic platformer action meets Metroid-style adventure as you explore through jungles, ruins, caverns, and mountains, looking for items that will open new avenues for exploration in a huge, connected world.
There are no PlayStation 2 user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Pitfall: L'expédition Perdue" -- French title
- "Pitfall Harry" -- Working title
- "Pitfall: Die verlorene Expedition" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Games with hidden / unlockable full games
- Physics Engine: Havok
- Pitfall series
- Protagonist: Treasure hunter
- Setting: Inca
There are no reviews for this game.
|GamePro (US)||Apr 14, 2004||4.5 out of 5||90|
|GameSpy||Feb 20, 2004||80|
|GameZone||Mar 05, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|IGN||Feb 27, 2004||7.8 out of 10||78|
|4Players.de||Mar 11, 2004||77 out of 100||77|
|GameSpot||Feb 20, 2004||7.1 out of 10||71|
|Yahoo! Games||Feb 18, 2004||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Feb 18, 2004||14 out of 20||70|
|Gamesmania.de||Mar 10, 2004||70 out of 100||70|
|Game Revolution||Mar, 2004||C+||58|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Pitfall Harry (Official game website)
- Wikipedia: Pitfall: The Lost Expedition (Information about Pitfall: The Lost Expedition at Wikipedia)
CEO / Technical Director: