DescriptionPro Rally is a simulation of the sport of rally racing. It features real licensed cars from manufacturers such as Seat, Subaru, Audi, Mitsubishi, Toyota, and Peugeot. It features stages all over the world including places like Italy, Argentina, England, and Sweden.
There are several modes of play which become available:
- Time Trial: Practice to get the fastest times.
- School: Earn a license by doing well in events which test performance in various conditions.
- Championship: The heart of the game. Race for the fastest time in various events, and accumulate enough points to stay on top.
- Arcade: Race against multiple computer-controlled racers simultaneously.
- Trophy: Compete to continue on a tournament bracket.
- Versus: Race against another player in split-screen.
- "Pro Rally 2002" -- PlayStation 2 title and GameCube in-game tile
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Audi Quattro
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Peugeot 206
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Automobile: Toyota Corolla
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Apr 26, 2002||68 out of 100||68|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Apr 12, 2002||9 out of 20||45|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
Programming: Technical Director: