DescriptionWhat happens to heroes after they've saved the world? Going Commando follows Ratchet and his robotic sidekick Clank on a post-adventure adventure, traveling across the universe to stop the next evil threat.
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando is a 3rd-person action platformer, with a heavy emphasis on blowing things up. The player is supplied with an all-new arsenal of weapons along with some old favorites. The game features an RPG-like experience system that allows the player to build up weapons into more powerful forms. Hovercraft races, space battles, and monster arenas are all tossed into the mix with the platforming elements.
There are no PlayStation 2 screenshots for this game.
- "Ratchet & Clank: Locked and Loaded" -- European title
- "Ratchet & Clank: Fuoco a volontà" -- Italian title
- "Ratchet & Clank 2: GAGAGA! Ginga no Commando-su" -- Japanese title
- "Ratchet & Clank 2" -- German title
- "ラチェット&クランク2 ガガガ! 銀河のコマンドーっす" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|Probably the best of the Ratchet and Clank series.||Gary Smith (65)|
|Great gameplay and graphics but...||James Kirk (159)|
The Press Says
|UOL Jogos||Nov 28, 2003||100|
|Game Freaks 365||Nov 15, 2003||9.8 out of 10||98|
|Game Informer Magazine||Dec, 2003||9.5 out of 10||95|
|IGN||Nov 11, 2003||9.4 out of 10||94|
|Gamesmania||Nov 26, 2003||91 out of 100||91|
|GamePro (US)||Nov 11, 2003||4.5 out of 5||90|
|Super Play||Nov, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Nov 12, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|Play.tm||Nov 26, 2002||87 out of 100||87|
|GameSpy||Nov 12, 2003||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (Information about Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando at Wikipedia)
Developed by Insomniac Games: