DescriptionAs with other titles in the Ridge Racer series, this is arcade racing action, discarding reality in favor of fantasy thrills. There are 14 tracks and 18 cars. You can play a full 'Grand Prix' type season, or play individual tracks against the clock, an opponent or a ghost car. Lighting and reflection effects are built in to the game engine, as is the ability to modify your car's paint job. Replays can be viewed from any angle. A full musical score is on offer
There are no PlayStation 2 user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "山脊赛车5" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "RR5" -- Abbrevated title
- "Ridge Racer 5" -- Common title
- "リッジレーサーファイブ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|Decent racing game||Scott Traynor (6)||unrated|
|Mega Fun||Nov, 2000||86 out of 100||86|
|PlanetPS2||Dec 22, 2000||80 out of 100||80|
|Gamezone (Germany)||Apr 26, 2001||8 out of 10||80|
|Retrogaming History||May 20, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|4Players.de||Aug 09, 2000||73 out of 100||73|
|Game Informer Magazine||Nov, 2000||7.25 out of 10||72|
|Gameplanet||Oct 02, 2000||70|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Nov, 2000||7 out of 10||70|
|Gaming Target||Jun 28, 2001||6 out of 10||60|
|Gamekult||Nov 09, 2000||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Wikipedia: Ridge Racer V (Information about Ridge Racer V at Wikipedia)