Samurai Warriors: Xtreme Legends Ad Blurbs (PlayStation 2)
Battle against even more armies in Feudal Japan, with Koei's feature-filled Samurai Warriors expansion pack.
- Enter the battlefield as one of four new playable characters
- Weapons from Samurai Warriors can be upgraded to a new, 6th level
- Fight for victory in the brand new Komaki-Nagakute battle campaign
- Features a bonus visual Encyclopaedia
- Samurai Warriors Memory Card save data can be transferred to Xtreme Legends
Following hot on the heels of the successful Samurai Warriors (SW), Koei's Samurai Warriors Xtreme Legends is a standalone game that can also be used as an expansion pack for the original game. Xtreme Legends allows you to start from scratch or transfer your Memory Card save data from SW so that your powered-up characters can make use of their devastating Musou attacks in brand new campaigns.
Xtreme legends also introduces four all-new characters to the fray: 'Loyal Samurai' Tadakatsu Honda; 'Warrior-Princess' Ina; 'Unifier of Japan'; Hideyoshi Hashiba; and 'Warlord' Yoshimoto Imagawa. Each warrior has their own unique, branching storyline that can lead to a number of outcomes.
You'll also find a host of other new features, including extra battle scenarios, weapons, skills, and items. Additionally, if you 'remix' Samurai Warriors with Xtreme Legends via your Memory Card save data, new characters will be integrated into the storylines of the existing cast.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (18208) on Jun 20, 2010.