DescriptionThis compilation is the second SEGA AGES 2500 release from the Fantasy Zone series. It contains a collection of every game in the series as well as two never-before released games.
The main attraction is the new System 16 version of Fantasy Zone II, a newly-made 16-bit re-imagining of the original Master System game, actually programmed for the original System 16 hardware (via emulation). This reworking is a rather loose interpretation of the original game, billed as a "concept remake," culling elements of Fantasy Zone 1 and 2 and blending them with original elements to answer the question "What if Fantasy Zone II was developed for the arcade by the original AM team instead of for the Sega Master System by the R&D team."
The games included in the package are:
- Fantasy Zone - the original System 16 version (four different revisions) and the Mark III conversion (two revisions)
- Fantasy Zone II: The Tears of Opa-Opa - the Mark III and System E versions, as well as the new System 16 version
- Fantasy Zone Gear - the updated Game Gear conversion of the original game
- Super Fantasy Zone - the Mega Drive entry created by Sunsoft
- Opa Opa - the Mark III and System E versions
- Galactic Protector
The Famicom, PC Engine, and MSX conversions of the games are not included, nor are the earlier SEGA AGES 2500 remake of the original game and the elusive Space Fantasy Zone prototype.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Next Level||Dec 12, 2008||100|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.