Surfing H30 is the first game to bring the danger and excitement of professional big wave surfing to the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system. Set in beautiful locales, you must master hardcore surfing techniques to handle the most epic waves. Surfing H30 is as real as you can get -- without getting wet.
- Compatible with the patented X-Board controller attachment
- 11 playable characters each with specific characteristics
- 6 unique surfing environments
- Over a dozen aerial tricks which can be linked for unlimited combinations
- Totally authentic punk rock-powered surf soundtrack courtesy of Hopeless Records
- Next-generation wave modeling physics
from Rockstar Games for PlayStation®2 North America, Europe.
Contributed by Xoleras (66075) on Feb 07, 2005.
SURFING H3O IS THE FIRST GAME TO BRING THE DANGER AND EXCITEMENT OF BIG WAVE SURFING TO THE PLAYSTATION 2 COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM. MASTER HARDCORE SURFING TECHNIQUES ON EPIC WAVES IN BEAUTIFUL INTERNATIONAL LOCATIONS
Next generation wave modeling physics
11 playable characters each with unique abilities
6 epic waves to master
Over a dozen aerial tricks can be linked for unlimited combo's!
Contributed by Corn Popper (69507) on Sep 22, 2003.