Not an American user?
DescriptionSurf’s Up is a surfing game based on the movie of the same name. The game features 10 players in total (4 at the beginning and 6 more to unlock), 5 areas with 2-4 stages each and 3 basic modes for you to play. A Championship mode, a Multiplayer mode and a Leaf Sliding mode.
- Championship: The place where you can surf as much as you like and unlock all the characters and stages by successfully completing the challenges of the Championship races. These challenges include performing tricks to reach a set high score, passing through certain gates and collecting red penguin statues.
- Multiplayer: Multiplayer mode supports up to 4 players but you have to unlock the stages in Championship races.
- Leaf Sliding: In this mode you go down a volcano not on a surfing board but on a huge leaf instead and must reach the finishing line within a certain time limit.
The PS3 version features an Exclusive Content option with additional film footage.
- "Na Fali" -- Polish title
- "Les Rois de la Glisse" -- French title
- "Könige der Wellen " -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|PlayFrance||Nov 01, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|V2.fi||Dec 26, 2007||63 out of 100||63|
|GameSpot||Jun 01, 2007||6.2 out of 10||62|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 15, 2007||12 out of 20||60|
|PAL Gaming Network (PALGN)||Sep 26, 2007||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Surf's Up -- Official game website
- Surf's Up -- Article about the game in the open encyclopedia
- X360A Achievement Guide -- X360A's achievement guide for Surf's Up.
DreinIX (9425) added Surf's Up (PlayStation 2) on Dec 31, 2007
Other platforms contributed by DreinIX (9425)
Jesse Houston ("Gtez")Assistant Art Director - Graphic: