DescriptionIn this fifth installment to the Syphon Filter series, you play multiple characters, including Gabe Logan, all who are agents of Precision Strike, a government agency. In the game's single player story mode, standard Rambo tactics won't work. You must use stealth combined with state of the art weapons and melee combat to help uncover a deadly threat to global security, the Dark Mirror project. The game also allows you to replay all missions for special bonus material. The game's online multiplayer mode allows for four different games modes including team and free-for-all deathmatches and two different co-op games.
There are no PlayStation 2 screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Gamers' Temple, The||Sep, 2007||89 out of 100||89|
|GameZone||Sep 25, 2007||8.4 out of 10||84|
|GamingTrend||Oct 17, 2007||79 out of 100||79|
|AceGamez||Nov 26, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamer.nl||Nov 29, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|Play.tm||Nov 12, 2007||70 out of 100||70|
|GameTrailers||Oct 11, 2007||6.8 out of 10||68|
|Gaming Age||Oct 17, 2007||B-||67|
|Cheat Code Central||2007||3.1 out of 5||62|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 06, 2007||11 out of 20||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
European versionThere are a number of changes in the European version:
- Blood effects were removed in some instances.
- Enemies can't be set on fire.
- In the German version, some life-threatening situations for Addison Hargrove were removed, i.e. the game is easier now. She also can't be killed by the player's shots.
- There are also some other changes in the levels and the ending video.
- Computer Games Magazine
- March 2007 - Handheld Game of the Year 2006
- 2006 – #4 Handheld Game of the Year
- 2006 – #3 PSP Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (Official game website)
President, SCE WWS: