Tekken TAG Tournament (PlayStation 2)

Teen
Written by  :  Quinton Moss (5)
Written on  :  Jan 04, 2003
Platform  :  PlayStation 2

read more reviews by Quinton Moss

Summary

Tag!! You're it!

The Good

The Tekken franchise has went on for as long as I can remember. This one has all the unforgettable characters every one knows like Kazuya Mishima, Jin Kazama, Hwoarang, and so many more. The game has many modes plus the secret one,Tekken Bowl(which is so hillarious when you mess up! ^_^)You can unlock up to 34 characters!! The graphics are so advanced from the old blockhead days, with special intros like if you put Kazuya and Devil together ( supa cool! ). Special Tag Combos with every kind of relations of characters.Say put Jin and Jun together. Jin completes a Stonehead while if the tag button is pressed Jun will come out and preform a Reverse Arm Bar. This game should be played by any Tekken fan.

The Bad

What's there to say? Why isn't Doc. Boskonovich on there?!??!?! Did he die? No! You can see him at Mishima Lane (Tekken Bowl >_<)!! Well I've just to say this.Who Cares? He an Old Geezer!

The Bottom Line

As I mentioned above, this should be played by any Tekken Fan. Even though Mr. Old Geezer CAN'T BE PLAYED!!