DescriptionThrillville: Off the Rails is an amusement park simulator and is the sequel to the original title Thrillville.
Uncle Mortimer returns to aid you with his brand new Woah Coaster pieces which allow the player to build coasters with massive jumps, ring or fire and spinning blades into their coaster.
The main plot line is that Globo-Joy, the rival park owners and main antagonist from the first game, are trying to destroy the good name of Thrillville by putting saboteurs in your park.
The only way to solve the mystery is to help solve your guests' problems by building new rides and coasters or beat challengers to your games.
There are no PlayStation 2 screenshots for this game.
- "Thrillville: Verrückte Achterbahn" -- German title
- "Thrillville: Le Parc En Folie " -- French title
- "Thrillville: Fuori dai Binari" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|IGN||Oct 17, 2007||7.8 out of 10||78|
|GameSpot||Nov 05, 2007||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Game Informer Magazine||Dec, 2007||7.25 out of 10||72|
|Gamer 2.0||Nov 01, 2007||7.2 out of 10||72|
|GameSpy||Oct 22, 2007||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 22, 2007||14 out of 20||70|
|videogamer.com||Dec 05, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|Game Informer Magazine||Dec, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|Computer Bild Spiele||Nov 07, 2007||2.85 out of 6||63|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Thrillville: Off the Rails (Official game website)
- Wikipedia: Thrillville: Off the Rails (Article in the open encyclopedia)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Thrillville: Off the Rails.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.