DescriptionTokyo Xtreme Racer 3 improves over its 2001 racing predecessor Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero through new highways, new cars and a new graphics engine. The gameplay remains the same, as the player has to find his rivals on the highways and challenge them to a battle. In this edition there are over 600 rivals to beat on three different highways including Tokyo, and two newcomers: Osaka and Nagoya. It also contains a number of licensed cars, new to the series.
- "首都高赛车3" -- Chinese title (simplified)
- "Shutoko Battle 01" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Dodge Viper
- Automobile: Ford Mustang
- Automobile: Lotus Esprit
- Automobile: Mazda MX-5
- Automobile: Mazda RX-7
- Automobile: Mazda RX-8
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
- Automobile: Mitsubishi GTO
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Nissan Skyline
- Automobile: Pontiac Firebird
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Subaru Legacy
- Automobile: Toyota 2000GT
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Automobile: Toyota MR2
- Automobile: Toyota Supra
- Automobile: Volkswagen Golf
- Automobile: Volkswagen New Beetle
- Genre: Open world driving
- Setting: City - Tokyo
- Tokyo Xtreme Racer \ Shutokō Battle series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gaming Target||Feb 02, 2004||8.7 out of 10||87|
|Game Chronicles||Jan 08, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|IGN||Nov 21, 2003||7.2 out of 10||72|
|GameZone||Nov 14, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|Binary Joy||Nov 08, 2007||70|
|GameSpot||Dec 15, 2003||6.4 out of 10||64|
|GameSpy||Nov 25, 2003||60|
|Worth Playing||Nov 20, 2003||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.