Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (PlayStation 2)

Written by  :  Toncian Vlad Ionut (3)
Written on  :  Jul 21, 2005
Platform  :  PlayStation 2
read more reviews by Toncian Vlad Ionut

Summary

As an N.S.A. employee, Sam Fisher needs to hunt down and kill Georgian president Kombayn Nikoladze because of his terrorist acts against the USA

The Good

I especially liked the gameplay of "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell", and also the graphics, the shadows, the complexity of the game, and the soundtracks! Also, i liked the characters dialogs, especially between Sam and Lambert. I think Sam Fisher personality is exactly like a real spy's personality. The voices of the characters were carefully chosen, and they fit perfect with their role in the game. So, an excellent game, the same as the other "Splinter Cells" (Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory). I must say that the storyline is well presented, not only because it's elements fit well to each-other, but also because, the game has some movies in which, different aspects of the storyline are presented.

The Bad

I enjoyed playing this game so much, i like all things related to it, so, i liked everything.

The Bottom Line

Well, "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell" its much better than all of the other stealth action games. In my opinion its much better than most of the other action games. I played it first time in August 2004, I have finished it 6 times until then, and I still enjoy playing it. So, as I said, it better than any action, or stealth action game ;-)