Description2004 edition for this soccer managerial game that so far has been released only for the European market.
The game offers to the player the opportunity to become a every-aspect manager of a soccer team. At a first point you pick a team, hire your staff, build your tactics, develop your techniques and so on.
Therefore you are ready for the matches where you have the option of fast simulation, text simulation (like CM 01/02) or a complete 3D simulation...
Career Mode offers you to take a low-reputation club and turn it to a big success.
New features are:
- "Football Fusion(tm)" allows players owning this title and "Fifa 2004" to play a manager on TCM 2004 while actually playing their team games on FIFA 2004 instead of just simulating.
- More leagues and teams from every place around the world.
- Manage National Teams at the same time that you manage your team club. Play continental cups and the World Cup.
- More than 10 additional stats to keep of your players best characteristics
- Half-time interviews allows the coach to improve the team moral.
- Trophies room and Hall of Fame offers you to track your achievements.
- Player of the month and Manager of the month awards.
- Improved Skill System.
- 3D graphics improved.
There are no PlayStation 2 screenshots for this game.
There are 39 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "TCM 2004" -- Abbreviated title
- "LFP Manager 2004" -- French title
- "Fußball Manager 2004" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PlayStation 2 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|4Players.de||Dec 20, 2003||82 out of 100||82|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Dec 16, 2003||15 out of 20||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2003 – Best PC Simulation Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- EA Sports Fussball Manager (Official German website )
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.