Total Club Manager 2004 Ad Blurbs (PlayStation 2)
Advertising BlurbsElectronic Arts UK website - Windows/PlayStation 2/Xbox:
- Football Fusion - A unique and innovative feature that will allow the gamer to manage their favourite club from Total Club Manager, make the necessary managerial changes and then play the new and improved team in FIFA 2004.
- More Leagues and Players - Total Club Manager 2004 now has an impressive 50 leagues (on PC) including the English Premiership and Nationwide leagues, French Ligue 1&2, Bundesliga 1&2, Spanish Primera Division 1 and Division B as well as many more. There are now over 30,000 FIFPro players and more than 25,000 up-and-coming youth and generated players.
- 3D Matchplay AI / Tactics - Total Club Manager 2004 will utilise the FIFA 2004 3D match engine (PC). The AI will be the most advanced and complete within the management genre. The advancements in both player and team AI will reflect the tactical features controllable in TCM's front end. This includes customised formations, individual player orders, passing styles and offside traps.
- Realism is Everything - Total Club Manager 2004 will push the realism to ensure it's the most immersive and authentic management game on the market. New and improved features include a realistic transfer market, which simulate real-life transfers based on player reputations, transfer windows and current market values. Other realistic features include reserve squads and their matches based on reserve league structures; more lifelike player attributes and authentic kits, crests and chants of the major teams.
- PS2 and Xbox Version - Total Club Manager 2004 makes its debut on console with a host of unique features. The console versions will include Freeplay Mode where the player can develop his/her club to its full potential which can then be played in a head-to-head with friends, or create new tournaments without having to go through the weekly list of managerial duties.
- Stadium Editor (PC) - This innovative feature within Total Club Manager allows the player to create fully customisable stadiums that are unique creations or replicas of existing grounds. Increasing the capacity of the stadium will improve revenue potential for the club. These stadiums will also be viewable in 3D match mode.
- Player Missions - During the course of the season, missions will be presented to the player that add new and exciting challenges to their career. Such missions include trying to save a club from relegation or attempting to take a team from mid-table mediocrity to promotion within the last ten games of the season.
Contributed by Xoleras (67028) on Jun 25, 2004.
More control on the pitch. Complete control off it!
From the makers of FIFA (the world's #1 selling sports game), Total Club Manager 2004 puts you straight into the dugout of your favourite football team. Whether you are fighting for league survival or challenging to win the championship, TCM 2004 will put you in total control. Manage the club the way you think it should be managed. Such managerial duties include: Buying and selling players in the most realistic transfer market to date; creating your own training sessions; disciplining players or granting them bonuses; dealing with national media and most importantly, keeping the fans happy.
Total Club Manager 2004 will realistically portray the pressures of the modern game. Do the job well and you could see yourself as the future national manager. Should you fail, it may be time to start looking for another club.