TY the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue (PlayStation 2)

Written by  :  ronald degarmo (5)
Written on  :  May 10, 2009
Platform  :  PlayStation 2
read more reviews by ronald degarmo

Summary

A Great Platformer Game For All U All

The Good

I don't think that any other game that have characters speak in such thick Australian accent. Gaming of the game is great fun too. Also expect yourself to listen memorable background music, see the beautiful Australia outback, collecting many items and laugh out loud to the funny lines in the game.

The Bad

Long distance between ending place of a level and the starting of another mission? Check. Figuring how the heck to finish the levels without instructions given? Check. Expensive sold items? Check. Too childish for some teenager gamers? Check check.

The Bottom Line

Okay okay I know. This game may seen like a crap if u don't play it. But don't judge the book by its cover. This game may not impress die hard, hardcore fans but this game may entertain the young and beginner platformer gamers. Even I personally think that this game is better compared the first one which was released at 2002 by EA. So i say, give this game a shot alright, mate. Rating:3/5