missing cover art
DescriptionThe sequel is set 14 years after events of previous game. Now is 1699 and the game opens against the background of the imminent death of Charles II of Spain. You are a young nobleman, who want to join foreign affairs office at French court with only goal: return to your beloved Elvira, who lives in Spain. But it is not simple, so during the game you have to raise your rank and become an assistant of Minister of Foreign Affairs. You have to do a different tasks, for example, make a tour for Spanish ambassador and correctly answer his questions or arrest German countess. Finally you must help France to get the Spanish throne from Germany.
There are no PlayStation 2 screenshots for this game.
There are 20 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Версаль II: Завещание короля" -- Russian spelling
- "Wersal II: Testament Króla" -- Polish title
- "Versailles II: Le Testament" -- French title
- "Versailles II: Il Testamento del Re" -- Italian title
- "Versailles II: El Testamento" -- Spanish title
- "Versailles II: Das Testament" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
|The worst sequel ever||Jerónimo Ramos (3)|
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Versailles 2 Windows XP Setup (Inferno walks you through the installation and set up procedures for a Windows XP machine)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.