missing cover art
DescriptionFor those who can remember the cartoon series, this will be a blast from the past. Choose from all your favourite characters including Peter Perfect, Penelope Pitstop and, of course, Dick Dastardly and Muttley, and wind your way through cartoon like environments in the familiar vehicles of each character. Simply get to the end of the race first to open up new tracks, and use weapons to pick off the rest of the cast, and aid your progress.
There are no PlayStation 2 screenshots for this game.
There are 23 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Wacky Races Starring Dastardly and Muttley" -- UK Release
- "Wacky Races: Autorennen Total" -- German title
- "Los Autos Locos" -- Spanish title
- "Les Fous Du Volant présentent Satanas et Diabolo" -- French PlayStation 2 title
- "Les Fous Du Volant" -- French title
- "Corrida Maluca" -- Brazilian title
- "Corri con Dastadly e Muttley" -- Italian title
- "Chiki Chiki Machine Mou Race" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
|This is some pretty neat stuff right here.||CKeen The Great (142)|
|Videogameszone||Jul 17, 2001||76 out of 100||76|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jul 31, 2001||15 out of 20||75|
|Consoles Plus||Jul, 2001||75 out of 100||75|
|PlayFrance||Apr 10, 2003||6 out of 10||60|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Jul, 2001||5 out of 10||50|
|Gamekult||Aug 06, 2001||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaSadly, this PC version doesn't include toon shading used in the Dreamcast version, and in Sega's Jet Grind Radio. Toon shading makes the characters stand out from the backgrounds with stronger shadings around the character or vehicle, giving it a more hand drawn look like the real thing.
Related Web Sites
- Wacky Races (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.