DescriptionThe third installment of the Pro Evolution Soccer series, with improved graphics & a bigger master league. Because the Master League is so big, it's split it into 4 zones, with 2 divisions & cup competitions in each zone. Other than most of the Italian teams, club names are fictional, as are many of the players.However, the game has an improved edit mode, so you can edit the team's name, flag, logo, the team shirts, stadium.
You can use the 'shop' system to unlock hidden features such as classic teams.The game also has a training mode, and a challenge mode, in which you have to dribble around cones has quick has you can. Replays can be fast-forwarded and rewound, and the view can be rotated. The advantage rule is now implemented, so a foul will only stop play if the fouled team suffers for it.
- "实况足球7" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "World Soccer: Winning Eleven 7 International" -- Updated Japanese title
- "World Soccer Winning Eleven 7" -- Japanese title
- "Pro Evolution Soccer 3" -- European title
- "Pro Evo 3" -- Informal name
- "PES 3" -- Informal name
Part of the Following Groups
|One of the greatest sports games ever!||will.i.am (1018)|
The Press Says
|1UP||May 09, 2004||A||100|
|Factornews||Aug 23, 2003||10 out of 10||100|
|games xtreme||Oct 29, 2003||9.8 out of 10||98|
|4Players.de||Oct 16, 2003||91 out of 100||91|
|Gamesmania||Oct 30, 2003||90 out of 100||90|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 09, 2003||18 out of 20||90|
|Gamezine||Oct 29, 2003||18 out of 20||90|
|GameSpy||Mar 08, 2004||90|
|UOL Jogos||Feb 27, 2004||80|
|Super Play||Nov, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
CoverWhile football games usually have a famous player on the cover, Pro Evolution Soccer 3 features the characteristic head of Pierluigi Collina on the cover of some versions. Collina is probably the world's best known football referee.
- At the event "GameStar/GamePro Leserpreis 2004" (February 13, 2004) Pro Evolution Soccer 3 received the trophy "Best Playstation 2 Game in 2003" after the reader's voting of German gaming magazine GamePro.
- The game also won the 'Editor's Award: Game of the Year' at the 2003 Golden Joystick Awards. In the same awards it was runner-up to Mario Kart: Double Dash‼ in the 'Most Wanted Game for Christmas' category.
- It was also runner-up in the 'PS2 Game of the Year' category of the 2004 Golden Joystick Awards.
Information also contributed by Roedie
Related Web Sites
- Konami: Winning Eleven 7 -- Official site.