Advertising BlurbsTHQ UK website - PlayStation 2:
In one corner stands the immortal Hulk Hogan®. In the other stands the Undisputed World Wrestling Champion Triple H’. Tensions mount, but suddenly Y2J's music blares as he enters the arena and grabs the mic. Fans boo and chant "has-been"! Backstage, The Great One gets ready to layeth the smacketh down while Mr. McMahon sits with his personal assistant Stacy Keibler’. It's SmackDown! as you've never seen it before for the PlayStation 2. All-new Superstars, enhanced season mode and more matches then ever
- Updated roster featuring even more World Wrestling Superstars including, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Stacy Keibler, DDP’, Ric Flair’, the nWo® and many more!
- In-depth story mode with multiple character paths and for the first time, players will have the option to enter Superstars into a World Wrestling draft pool
- New match types including Elimination Tag, Captain Fall Tornado Six-Man Tag and Slobber Knocker Anywhere
- Variety of backstage areas modeled after Madison Square Garden and more than 14 Pay Per View Arenas including Backlash, Vengeance and Unforgiven
- Thousands of animations including Superstar signature moves with double and triple team moves
- Improved Create-a-Wrestler mode enables players to create the ultimate wrestler with dynamic layer system and new thumbnail system allowing even more CAW options!
- Expanded partner system allowing players to take control of their tag team counterparts
- Enhanced multiplayer capabilities including six-player tag team, handicap and triple threat match variations
- TV style presentation with in-game cut away scenes and play-by-play commentary with Jim Ross’, Jerry the King Lawler’, Tazz’ and Michael Cole’
- Dynamic lighting effects and fully scaled arenas with authentic Superstar entrances complete with full TitanTron’ videos
Contributed by Xoleras (66241) on Aug 20, 2004.
A WHOLE NEW SEASON OF SMACK DOWN!
BUILD YOUR OWN DRAMA WITH REAL WWF STORYLINES
INTERACTIVE BACKSTAGE AREAS
WHATCHA GONNA DO?
Contributed by Corn Popper (69578) on Jul 22, 2003.