Advertising BlurbsBack of Case - PlayStation 2 (UK):
TO SAVE THE FUTURE
- Defeat opponents with cooperative combat and unique attack techniques.
- Customise your party with a vast array of power-ups, advanced attacks and over 100 special skills.
- Engage in battles at the help of larger, more powerful mechs - now with independent tactical battle systems.
- Explore lush, expansive environments and face more than 30 side quests in an adventure of truly epic proportions.
- Includes Xenosaga II: special movie DVD.
YOU MUST UNCOVER THE PAST
In a war-torn future, Earth has been abandoned and mankind struggles for survival in deep space, locked in an epic battle against the merciless alien Gnosis.
With the fate of humanity at stake, the hunt continues for the Zohar, a legendary artifact rumoured to be capable of eradicating the Gnosis. Join Shion, KOS-MOS and their companions as the search intensifies and this landmark RPG saga continues to unfold...
Contributed by TechSmurfy (901) on Jun 22, 2012.
Travel 4,000 years into the future with Namco's landmark RPG saga on PS2.
- An extensive experience system features over 100 different skills to customize
characters to the player's preference
- The improved turn-based battle requires even more strategy and provides a deeper
- Shion, KOS-MOS and other favourite Episode I characters return with more mature,
refined character designs and all new mechs
Thousands of years into a war-torn future, humanity has advanced to such a degree that
its substantial resources of weapons and technology distort the boundaries of human
limits. In this sequel, players must strive for control over the original Zohar to unravel its
mystery and defeat the threat of the Gnosis, an ethereal alien race. Some believe the
Zohar holds the key to unlocking infinite power, while others feel the Zohar will unravel the
mysteries of the past and save the world from the Gnosis.
Xenosaga Episode II enables deeper customization of your characters using over a
hundred different skills. In addition, the game's battle system utilises combination attacks, a
refined boost system, double team attacks and a zone attack/break system to create
numerous enemy encounter situations and battles for the skilled player to master.
Contributed by DreinIX (9398) on Feb 22, 2008.