DescriptionAlone in the Dark: Inferno is a reworked and enhanced version of the 2008 game Alone in the Dark. The most notable changes for this version are:
- Full 360 degree camera control in third-person view;
- Fine-tuned controls;
- More intuitive inventory system;
- More additional on-screen tips;
- Spectral Vision tuning;
- Improved car dynamics and handling;
- 59th Street level tuning;
- a new action sequence in Episode 6 revealing a previously unseen enemy.
Part of the Following Groups
|The innovative features does not make up for frustrating controls and the embarrassingly bad story and dialogues.||ratpizza (66)|
The Press Says
|Game Critics||Mar 25, 2009||9.5 out of 10||95|
|Worth Playing||Dec 16, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|Gameplanet||Jan 21, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Futuregamez.net||Dec 31, 2008||74 out of 100||74|
|GameFocus||Dec 16, 2008||7.3 out of 10||73|
|4Players.de||Jun 18, 2008||69 out of 100||69|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- trophy guide @ PS3trophies.org (PS3trophies.org's trophy guide for Alone In The Dark: Inferno)