🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Bully > Scholarship Edition

Ace of Sevens (4479) on 7/22/2007 1:33 AM · Permalink · Report

I never got around to buying this game because I wasn't big into the PS2 and couldn't get past my crushing disppointment in the cancelation of the Xbox version. Now, we've got a brand new shiny edition with unspecified new content for Wii and Xbox 360. Huzzah. I'm hoping they don't try to get $60 for 360, though.

Sciere (930488) on 7/22/2007 8:13 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

And to quote the Kotaku bunch: Say, I just realized something. If this is the "Scholarship Edition" that must mean it's free! Thanks, Rockstar!

I'm glad we're getting Table Tennis for the Wii too.

Shoddyan (15003) on 7/23/2007 12:09 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Sciere wrote--]And to quote the Kotaku bunch: Say, I just realized something. If this is the "Scholarship Edition" that must mean it's free! Thanks, Rockstar! [/Q --end Sciere wrote--]

Spoken like someone who's never had to pay for textbooks or other school-required materials.

xroox (3895) on 7/23/2007 11:18 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Is there any logical reason why this game isn't coming to the PC? :(

tarmo888 (5258) on 7/23/2007 12:10 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

yeah, it should be about time to release it.

if they release Bully for PC next year then they probably delay GTAIV for PC release even more (some say it will come next May as usual) and if they are going to tell us GTAIV date before Bully release date, we might not get Bully for PC ever, unless...
how often companies port games with old engine when they have games with new engine on sale? maybe they upgrade PC release to use RAGE as well?

Microsoft is going to milk more money with GTAIV episodic content on XBOX 360, so it's interesting what time-frame say are going to fit all those release dates.

Then again, we don't have The Warriors on PC either, so sad.

tarmo888 (5258) on 8/2/2007 9:56 PM · Permalink · Report

i said it

Matt Neuteboom (976) on 8/3/2007 5:36 AM · Permalink · Report

Because when they try to port games that belong on a console to PC, this happens.

tarmo888 (5258) on 8/3/2007 4:30 PM · Permalink · Report

that's capcom style

Slug Camargo (583) on 8/4/2007 1:40 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Matt Neuteboom wrote--]Because when they try to port games that belong on a console to PC, this happens. [/Q --end Matt Neuteboom wrote--] No, no; that's what happens when Capcom tries to port games that belong on a console to PC --a company that doesn't give a crap about this platform. On the exact opposite side, for example, we can find true gaming jewels such as these. They're definitely console games, but they also make great PC games.

Hell, this is a cheap, crappy RE4-ripoff that everyone forgot within the week in the console world, but as a PC game it came out ten times better than RE4 :T

Shoddyan (15003) on 8/4/2007 6:22 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

uh... wouldn't it make sense to stick to a comparison of the Rockstar/TakeTwo games that already have been ported to/from PC?

I mean it's not like we're talking about a company who is doing it for the first time.