DescriptionQuiz World in an edition in the long line of Buzz! quiz games. Retaining the basic concept, it includes new features such as customisable games where the player can select the rounds to play. It also features customisable profiles which enable Buzz to address/insult you personally by name. Quiz World also has a mini-quiz feature which has hundreds of short quizzes on a wide range of unique subjects from 'Bond, James Bond' to ' The Joke Quiz'. It also retains many of the features of previous titles, such as MyBuzz and Sofa vs Sofa, with the intention to play it with a party of friends. The following rounds are featured:
- Point Builder: answer in your own time, just try and get the answer right.
- Fastest Finger: answer before everyone else to score most points.
- Stop the Clock: clock counts down from 500, the quicker you answer the more points you get.
- Pie Fight!: the player that answers first gets control of the pie. They can then throw the pie at whoever they want. If you are hit by the pie twice then you are out.
- On the Spot: one player is chosen to answer a question and the other players have to vote whether they think that player will get it wrong or right. The more unlikely they think it is the more of the player’s points they are betting. If they get it right they win that amount of points, if they get it wrong they lose that amount.
- Pass the Bomb: a bomb is passed around from player to player, answer your question fast before it blows up on you and you lose points.
- Over the Edge: if you answer correctly first then you make the other players podiums rise. When they get to the top they are thrown into a pool of green gunge. If you get it wrong then your podium will rise. The players that stay out of the gunge for the longest win the most points.
- Boiling Point: if a player answers correctly then the thermometer behind them increases in temperature. The first player to fill their thermometer wins the most points.
- Point Stealer: the first player to answer correctly gets to chose who they want to steal points from.
- High Stakes: the players choose how many of their own points they want to bet on whether they get the question right. If you answer correctly, you win that amount; if you answer incorrectly then you lose that amount.
- The Final Countdown: this is the final round of the game. Each player's points are converted into time, the more time they have, the higher their podium. A question is asked and the podium/time ticks down. Answer correctly to raise your podium; however, a wrong answer will make it drop slightly. When a player's podium hits the bottom then they are out. The last player left in is the winner.
There are no PlayStation 3 user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Buzz! Świat quizów" -- Polish title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|TotalPlayStation||Dec 18, 2009||9.5 out of 10||95|
|GameFocus||Dec 15, 2009||9 out of 10||90|
|GamingXP||Nov 18, 2009||88 out of 100||88|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Nov 20, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Gameplanet||Dec 03, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 21, 2009||15 out of 20||75|
|GNT - Generation Nouvelles Technologies||Dec 03, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- PS3trophies.org (Trophy guide for Buzz!: Quiz World)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.