DescriptionThe second release in the Cool Boarders series. This was the last Cool Boarders title by original developer UEP Systems, before 989 Studios took over development duties.
Imagine riding down the slopes, avoiding the trees and trying to hit the jumps. When you catch enough air, you grab your board, twist, and land a perfect 360 mute.
Choose from 7 different riders and 18 boards, then hit one of more than 10 courses to compete in freestyle mode, where the score is based on speed and tricks; or just concentrate on pulling off tricks in the big air and halfpipe modes.
For those who want to test all of their skills, try the Competition mode and compete in all three events. When competition gets to be too much, try the unscored Board Park mode to practice all of your moves.
The game features a range of 2 player modes; either in split-screen mode, or via the PlayStation's link cable.
There are no PlayStation 3 user screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Cool Boarders 2: Killing Session" -- Japanese title
- "Coolboarders 2" -- Alternate spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Cool Boarders series
- PlayStation Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- PlayStation the Best series
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Game Informer
- August 2001 (Issue #100) - #92 in the "Top 100 Games of All Time" poll
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Cool Boarders 2 (Information about Cool Boarders 2 at Wikipedia)