Crash Bandicoot: Warped Ad Blurbs (PlayStation 3)
Advertising BlurbsSCEE Australia website - PlayStation:
Having twice failed to destroy the World, Dr Neo Cortex realises there is only one way he can possibly win - Time Travel. To defeat him, Crash must travel, unprotected, through the hazardous space-time continuum to Ancient Egypt, Rome, Medieval England and back to before history began - when dinosaurs roamed the Earth.
Rather than simply giving the existing game engine an overhaul, Naughty Dog have created an all-new environment for Crash, one that is recognisably part of the same universe, but on a world light-years apart from what has gone before.
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped is more interactive, with greater path deviation and a variety of levels; and thanks to an increased inventory of helpful gadgets, Crash can now FULLY explore realms of the planet never dreamed of before. Crash boasts a load of new moves and animations - twice as many as Crash 2! New moves include the super-powered body slam and slides, a new double jump, a death tornado spin, laser-guided apple bazooka and speed shoes.
Gasp as Crash races across the Great Wall of China on the back of a tiger! Shriek as he uses his trademark spin attack to create a deadly whirlwind. Hold your breath as Crash dives underwater in search of the lost city of Atlantis.
But it's not all good news. Crash may have more tricks up his sleeves than ever before, but so have his enemies. As N. Brio prepares for his final onslaught against the 'Blunder from Down Under', Crash is going to need all the help he can get!
Contributed by Xoleras (67028) on Jul 06, 2004.
- All new-style gameplay action - scuba dive, ride a motorcycle, a baby T-Rex, and go free-roaming airborne in a plane!
- Play as Coco! Gallop along the Great Wall of China on a tiger go extreme on a jet-ski and other high-flying surprises!
- Prove your skills with the new Super-charge Body Slam, Super Slide, Double Jump, Death-Tornado Spin and a Laser-Guided Bazooka.
- All new enemies include a new Big Boss, Uka Uka, N. Tropy, a menacing Dingodile and of course, the return of some favorites like N. Gin and Tiny.
- More Action, More Fun, More Puzzles and Secret Levels. And you didn't think it could get any better!
"(Crash WARPED) isn't just a sequel, it's a whole new game. Oh yeah... it's the must have PlayStation game of the year!" - PS Extreme
Contributed by Corn Popper (69779) on Jan 09, 2003.
oh yeah.... he's back.... AND he's ready!
It's A Whole New Time-Traveling Adventure!