missing cover art
DescriptionDark Souls: Prepare to Die is an expanded version of the console game Dark Souls. Next to the original gameplay it adds in additional content slip-streamed into the main game:
- General gameplay tweaks
- Multiplayer arena as a training ground for online PvP battles: duels (one versus one), team battles (two versus two) and four-player FFA matches
- New bosses (Black Dragon, Sanctuary Guardian, Artorias of the Abyss)
- New enemies (Wooden scarecrows, Chained Prisoner, Stone Knight)
- New NPCs (Hawkeye Gough, Elizabeth)
- New weapons and armor
- Oolacile as a new area, split up into four smaller sections
There are no PlayStation 3 screenshots for this game.
There are 45 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the PlayStation 3 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Dark Souls vs. Demon's Souls||4||RNDr. Gunár Pavel (14)
Jun 15, 2013
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.